TThe Children’s Home raises between 20% to 25% of its yearly budget of 3 million plus by itself. To properly look after a child, we need the extra funds, as the state subsidy is not enough to provide all the needed services to our children.
Our core staff works very hard. They still find time – often in their times off – to raise extra funds.
We have a wish list for fundraising:
- A fundraiser who works for a part of the money raised
- Volunteers to man points where we sell raffle tickets for various competitions or items we put up for a raffle
- People who leave us a legacy in their will
- Sponsoring a child with potential’s sporting activities
- Sponsoring a child for extra lessons in school work, art, etc.
- Many people to join or “Sponsor a Child” project (see below)
- Sponsors for a project to give school leavers training for an occupation or business
- Sponsors for a transit house